Oh beautiful. I like how it alternates between low key and high drama. Real good lyrics, an original concept. I would like to hear this as a duet with you and a woman. You're a great singer by the way.

• Thanks 1

Thanks songbird, I just had to get this one done, I was dreading having to do it. Had to tone it down as I was overloading everything so, if I was better with equipment I could have sung it better, but hey, it's just a demo. Yes could be sung by a female, duet or a male of a certain persuasion. 😘

Well I somehow imagined it with male and female voices intertwined. I assumed you're male, but I don't know, sorry if I assumed wrong. Either way, your singing is great. The whole thing is well made, would never guess it was just a demo.

• Thanks 1

Yes I am a man 😅. Thanks Polly but it's a decent demo that I did on my keyboard this morning that's all, not like Hobo sage and Mutrins pro stuff, but they like the production side, are good at it and like their music to be radio ready. I like to spend more time writing even average recordings take up too much time.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, sumonicky said:

Yes I am a man 😅. Thanks Polly but it's a decent demo that I did on my keyboard this morning that's all, not like Hobo sage and Mutrins pro stuff, but they like the production side, are good at it and like their music to be radio ready. I like to spend more time writing even average recordings take up too much time.

I feel the same way. I could spend all day trying to record one song perfectly, or I could spend the day writing a new song, and practicing guitar and singing. 

• Thanks 1

Another beautiful tune, quite "cinematic," and very much a singer's song.  I love your singing.  I hear some Josh Groban in you.  Good stuff, Bro.

• Thanks 1

Thanks Hobo, I appreciate you listening, don't tell anyone but I'm a little (a lot) in awe of you and your music (oops guess I've told everyone). So your seal of approval means a lot. I could have sung it so much better (I kept overloading everything), the mix is wrong etc etc but considering I only started a few years ago and I'm not a natural producer I can't complain too much. One thing I certainly can do is arrange strings (obviously I play them on keyboard)- that's my musical superpower! 😜

You have a really nice singing voice, this is an amazing showcase of storytelling and is a great emotional track. Doesn’t even sound like a demo to me, very well done.

• Thanks 1

Cheers Vammy that's kind, there's something pretty cool about a rapper listening to my stuff (and vice versa), which is at the opposite end of the musical spectrum, without your ears bleeding! 😂

Hi Nicholas

Nice structure, nice variation between the parts, the melody has a really nice shape, makes a lot of sense, the cadence on all of you is very hooky.

I enjoyed this a lot.

Cheers

Gary

• Thanks 1

Hi, Nicholas,

Oh, my!  Now THAT is a love song.  So beautiful.

I really like the lyrics, and the music is transporting.  Wonderful.

Patty

Thanks Patty, I appreciate that. Yes, one of my stronger offerings this I think. I really wanted a famous female diva to sing it...but alas, they were all busy 😜

Cheers gonzales, yes it's quite dramatic. Would quite like to write something with a beat soon though- don't want to be known as 'ballad boy' 😝!