this is a song from 2016 that i shot in 2017 and didnt finish editing until 2018. its not bad. my second music video i ever did. sucks my fireball didnt turn out good.

I enjoyed it also - and I am an old fart!

So old, in fact, that the title "dag gone" made me click immediately because I thought it would be about Dag Hammarskjöld, secretary-general of the U.N. until his plane crashed mysteriously en route to negotiate a cease-fire with Congolese rebels.  Suggestions are that because of his active support for Congolese independence he was assassinated by a cabal involving the CIA, MI6, a Belgian Mining Company, and a South African paramilitary unit.  It remains a compelling mystery from 1961 - the year Dag was most definitively gone.

A minefield of useless information.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Lazz said:

I enjoyed it also - and I am an old fart!

So old, in fact, that the title "dag gone" made me click immediately because I thought it would be about Dag Hammarskjöld, secretary-general of the U.N. until his plane crashed mysteriously en route to negotiate a cease-fire with Congolese rebels.  Suggestions are that because of his active support for Congolese independence he was assassinated by a cabal involving the CIA, MI6, a Belgian Mining Company, and a South African paramilitary unit.  It remains a compelling mystery from 1961 - the year Dag was most definitively gone.

A minefield of useless information.

you know, its funny you say that. the premise of the song was basically your last sentence. i gave the song that title because i feel the world can feel like how the instrumental feels. just a rush, and im trying to convey a message amidst the madness, then here comes my friend. i asked him to freestyle a verse and he came up with that. it kind of countered my first verse and then ended up just spewing madness over the madness, its also his favorite phrase so that just adds to the comic value as an inside joke for us.

"a minefield of useless information"

• Like 1

Okay this very vibes and flows well, also I can see why it took a year to edit this is a very creative and memorizing video. The song it self is fantastic 

• Like 1

On 06/10/2018 at 14:16, Vammy said:

Okay this very vibes and flows well, also I can see why it took a year to edit this is a very creative and memorizing video. The song it self is fantastic 

it didn't exactly take a year to edit, i was just lazy and didn't do it until a year later. procrastination sucks. but its done and out. i am very surprised by your comment. i didn't think anyone would think it was that great. i appreciate the words and view. hope you can spread it and show others who'd appreciate it.