This has nice groove here but that ooh-hoos at background sometimes disturb the main vocal so I think you can pan it more.

It sounds really nice when drum comes in but I think it's quite big and banishing so suddenly.

Anyway this is nice, chord progressions are interesting and overall mood is refreshing. Keep on doing it.

Hello  I think this is both interesting and nice. I also agree the ooh hoos seem a little too prominent in the mix. To answer your question, I think you're makng good music.  

Hi! 

I think that such combination of jazzy piano and hip-hop beats is quite trendy and relevant now. 
Your voice fits this tune well. 
So I think you have right feel of the style you work in. 

I expected drum beat to come back in the second part.  
And maybe its pattern can be different, more breakbeat. 

Good luck!)

I realy like the vibe. I could do without the ooh-woo's completely. Or maybe use it a bit more sparesely. I hope you'll develop the song further. To me the beat fits nicely. I was hoping it would make it's return again later on in the song.. 

Sounds like very good quality music to me. Cool and modern sounding, can definitely be expanded into something very professional.

The Beat is like you are in a Lounge and trinking something. I think there are too much oooh ooohs in that. The vocals are too quietly mixed. I don't know the voice is not so cool and then the Instrumental stops suddenly. That's not so good one, sorry.

• Like 1