And I'd like to be a part of something bigger than me

And I'd like to find a place with good company

And I'd like to see changes come in the world

Don't tell me to be patient

Lost time all of the time

Don't tell me to be patient

Cause we've all seen how wrong things can go

And I'd like to see changes coming in the world

This is EXCELLENT! I'd like to hear your vocal brought up just a little. I like the way it's embedded fine, but I wish it was sitting right up on top because it's so nice. The lyric and music are great. I really enjoyed listening.

This is a great song! Vocals are strong and the guitar is excellent. I am getting a 70s AM radio vibe from this.

The mix has the tracks in separate frequency bands giving it an odd sound. The vocal has no low frequencies and the bass has no higher frequencies. The EQ is too drastic in my opinion.

9 hours ago, Fragile Gods said:

This is a great song! Vocals are strong and the guitar is excellent. I am getting a 70s AM radio vibe from this.

The mix has the tracks in separate frequency bands giving it an odd sound. The vocal has no low frequencies and the bass has no higher frequencies. The EQ is too drastic in my opinion.

Thanks, Fragile Gods.  I struggle a bit with the mixes in part because I don't entirely know what I'm doing and due to a lack of quality equipment.  My dream would be able to just have somebody professionally record, mix, and master...alas, isn't that a dream for all of us :)  Thanks for the feedback and glad you liked the song!

21 hours ago, Joey M said:

This is EXCELLENT! I'd like to hear your vocal brought up just a little. I like the way it's embedded fine, but I wish it was sitting right up on top because it's so nice. The lyric and music are great. I really enjoyed listening.

Thanks, Joey!  Glad you liked the song.  The singing could perhaps be a bit louder at points.  I wonder if it just needs a bit better mix or master...

Love the instrumentation. Lyrics are nice and I agree I'd like to hear the vocal a bit louder. Great work!

I agree with Joey, bring the vocals forward a bit more.  But I love love that guitar intro, nice warm tone, cool note choices.  In fact I’d say that the orchestration overall is really good! - just dial in those vocals a tad.  

vibing! Awesome. Vocal Defiantly needs to be brought up. 

On 13/07/2018 at 02:13, bachandl said:

Cause now, you're older now

I would personally change that to "You know, You're older now" or "An you know, your older now" You end up with you've, you, you're and know, now. A little more repetitive/ hooky. Just an idea.

I just love the guitar work on this piece. I'm very jealous!! You have a very good groove going here and a very open and airy mix that does nothing but compliment the overall feel of the song.  I can hear influences from several sources here, Brothers Johnson and Ambrosia are two that come to mind quickly,  and have you done an excellent job of blending them into something cool and smooth.  This has such a good feel to it that I listened to it several times. The only small suggestion I would make, as mentioned above, is to give the vocals a little more body to help lift them and make the stand out more. Sonicly <did I spell that correctly?>  they sound a bit thin against the music....and do I realize that this is a small production issue and I cannot hold anything music wise at fault for that.  Not knowing your recording situation, but if you are like me, doing this in a small home setup, a good mix can sometimes just be almost impossible to achieve without hours and hours of working with it.      Great piece! Thanks for sharing.

Take care, 

Dominick/Moptop

12 hours ago, moptop said:

I just love the guitar work on this piece. I'm very jealous!! You have a very good groove going here and a very open and airy mix that does nothing but compliment the overall feel of the song.  I can hear influences from several sources here, Brothers Johnson and Ambrosia are two that come to mind quickly,  and have you done an excellent job of blending them into something cool and smooth.  This has such a good feel to it that I listened to it several times. The only small suggestion I would make, as mentioned above, is to give the vocals a little more body to help lift them and make the stand out more. Sonicly <did I spell that correctly?>  they sound a bit thin against the music....and do I realize that this is a small production issue and I cannot hold anything music wise at fault for that.  Not knowing your recording situation, but if you are like me, doing this in a small home setup, a good mix can sometimes just be almost impossible to achieve without hours and hours of working with it.      Great piece! Thanks for sharing.

Take care, 

Dominick/Moptop

Thanks Dominick for the feedback!  Yes, my recording equipment is minimal to say the least.  It's literally me, my guitar, and garageband.  I try to find a quiet place when I sing.  Probably would be better if I invested in a nice mic, but haven't been able to get the funds to do it.  So I try to just make do :)

Hi B

Nice vibe in arranging. Lyrics were a touch too random for me...but it didnt take away from the song as a whole.

Cheers

R-N-R Jim