Sign in to follow this  
wadewulf

New song with your feed back in mind (Tell me)

Thanks for listening guys. Feed back in this forum is really helpful I'm glad I joined. This is a new song written with some tips I've received I would love to hear your thoughts.

Lyrics

they say a mans worth more than words 
more than his title and his birth
they say a soul resides inside
with absolution in his mind
and if we look through tunneled scope
and see the world and all we know
does this world look black and white
or is there colour in the night

Theres more to life than birth
more to death than earth
theres so much more to me
so much more to see
tell me
tell me
tell me tell me

the rules may bend and break
but this worlds not gona change
so take all thats left inside
and run 
run
run
run into the night

Theres more to life than birth
more to death than earth
theres so much more to me
so much more to see
tell me
tell me
tell me tell me

tell me why
tell me when
tell me how
before you leave again

tell me
tell me
tell me

This sounds really good and professional. You have a good voice and it suits the song.

:)

Hi Wadewulf,

You've got a good song here that I enjoyed.  I like the structure and the words, and the general sound of the song.  

You clearly have a good voice, however there were some parts were your voice went flat (for example when you first sing "there's so much more to see").  That is easily fixable with your voice.

The guitar solo was nice at the end, however you did not hit all the bends as those were just a hair flat.  

Very expressive and heartfelt. The guitar really makes all the difference in this. I like how you prerecorded the keyboard then built the song and your guitar parts on top. I also like your voice allot. It works so well with the guitar and the music you composed. Nice!

16 hours ago, Tjpinkgurl said:

This sounds really good and professional. You have a good voice and it suits the song.

:)

your far to kind

14 hours ago, Joey M said:

Very expressive and heartfelt. The guitar really makes all the difference in this. I like how you prerecorded the keyboard then built the song and your guitar parts on top. I also like your voice allot. It works so well with the guitar and the music you composed. Nice!

thanks buddy

14 hours ago, bachandl said:

Hi Wadewulf,

You've got a good song here that I enjoyed.  I like the structure and the words, and the general sound of the song.  

You clearly have a good voice, however there were some parts were your voice went flat (for example when you first sing "there's so much more to see").  That is easily fixable with your voice.

The guitar solo was nice at the end, however you did not hit all the bends as those were just a hair flat.  

Yeah I was sick for about 2 weeks making this. blocked nose, ears, Im surprised its not far worse plus I dont normally have a great ear.