Sign in to follow this  
Harreh

Icarus Dive - Hydra (first official release)

Hey all. My band Icarus Dive have our very own first release.  It marks the first ever song that I've been apart of making it to itunes/spotify
If you're interested in some alt rock along the lines of Muse and QOTSA please give us a listen : https://youtu.be/t5JynOXANAw

I play bass and sing backing vocals. 

We've also been featured in Classic Rock's song of the week
https://www.loudersound.com/features/tracks-of-the-week-new-music-and-videos-from-the-magpie-salute-the-dust-coda-and-more

Congrats on the release 👍

...gotcha a few new channel "Subscribes", can't hurt! ;)

Nice job on it BTW!

Tom

Hey Harreh. 

Are you new to the Muse? I’m not sure I’ve seen you around. Hopefully you’re not just here pushing a song because it would be great to have you around. 

Anyway. This is great! Is it the bands first release? Do you have a recording contract/record deal? On tour? From what I’ve heard here on this one song it sounds as if you should if you don’t. 

I appreciate the kind words from both of you.

And thanks for the subs tunesmithth . You have really nice kit. I enjoyed listening to your session of Drive.

Onewholovesrock - I've actually been here for longer than you :D You can see from my page. I kind of check in every few weeks / months and see what's up and then go on my way.
We have neither a recording contract - nor a tour in the diary just yet. Icarus Dive will almost definitely be doing a small UK tour in October. With a handful of extra gigs before and after too.
Regarding the recording we were very lucky to have an experienced producer to work on the EP with us. But yeah it is our first studio release.

Very nice!  The queen-like chorus towards the beginning is excellent.  Good luck on your release!

5 hours ago, Harreh said:

I appreciate the kind words from both of you.

And thanks for the subs tunesmithth . You have really nice kit. I enjoyed listening to your session of Drive.

Onewholovesrock - I've actually been here for longer than you :D You can see from my page. I kind of check in every few weeks / months and see what's up and then go on my way.
We have neither a recording contract - nor a tour in the diary just yet. Icarus Dive will almost definitely be doing a small UK tour in October. With a handful of extra gigs before and after too.
Regarding the recording we were very lucky to have an experienced producer to work on the EP with us. But yeah it is our first studio release.

Good to know. 

Excellent work. You guys sound just as good if not better than a lot of the newer rock bands out there. I’d definitely put you guys out on tour. At least from what I heard from this one song. I would like to hear more.