Sign in to follow this  
SlowD

My new song...God's Plan

Hello everyone, it's been a while since I have posted but I have a new song that I just wrote and would like some feedback on it. I recorded it on my laptop in my kitchen at the table this morning so I am not looking for mixing, or sound recording advice. What I would like to know is how the song impacts you, if at all, and why or why not. I have found this site to be very helpful in fine tuning my songs and am very thankful to everyone who contributes.

FYI your post link's not viable.

Well it does have an emotional impact, a melancholy overall feel which I think really works well. I kept waiting for a powerful chorus but it never came. the guitar playing at the end is very nice and I felt like it would work well leading into the powerfully sung chorus I kept waiting on. Overall I thought is was good and kept me interested till the end.

I really like the sound of this......would like to read the lyrics as the music plays, however. Love the vocal!!

Hello SlowD, 

I also enjoyed this. Everything I've heard from you I've liked.  I think there isn't enough musical contrast between the verses and the chorus. 

I really enjoyed this. Except for maybe recording it cleaner, there's not a lot I'd change. Good stuff