Hi everyone. This is our alternative version of Foxy Lady (Jimi Hendrix). 

• Like 3

Pretty cool!  I enjoyed it overall :D . I think it would have been nice to hear a nod to the man with a high flying wah laced guitar solo around the the 1:48 spot.  Nice work!  Do you record these yourself?  The recording sounds impressive to my ears.

• Like 1

On 26/05/2018 at 14:51, Triffid said:

Pretty cool!  I enjoyed it overall :D . I think it would have been nice to hear a nod to the man with a high flying wah laced guitar solo around the the 1:48 spot.  Nice work!  Do you record these yourself?  The recording sounds impressive to my ears.

Hi Josh. Sorry for the delay. I didn't notice the comment. Thank you very much!! No, I'm not in charge of the recordind. Or better...I prepare the arrangement at home and generate a midifile (I also have an electronic drums set and generate the drum midi track). Afterwards I work with 2 students in Sound Engineering. They keep midi drums and bass assigning new samples and one of them (that is also a guitarist) plays the guitar part on a real guitar. They are young but very talented. Then we add the vocals and they mix and master.