• Announcements

• Alistair S

Collaboration Contest Scoring   18/04/18

Some great songs in the Collab Contest! Please see Other Contests and let me have your scores (instructions in the thread) by SATURDAY night!    

I need a singer to do this song for me, its not tough 2:30 length, simple lyric...I`ll supply the music, [track] this song needs to be sang "dirty" if you know what i`m talking about.
the music track is tribal, primitive sounding. its historic, and emotional I think. can let you hear me singing this, but i`m no singer, it will give you my idea what I wanted. nothing in this world is free,
I know that. if you would like to hear let me know, and if you can`t then maybe you can suggest someone for this song..thanks so much if you make it here to read..

hope this is the correct place to put this note...

"Dirty" as in with a gravely voice, or with an I Want To Fuck You Like An Animal attitude?

Either way, PM a link to the track and I'll give it a listen.  :) 

I was thinking the first choice

....lol

hey HoboSage how are you...

I`ll post here it is just inquiry maybe I can find a singer thanks.

in this the voice does not follow the lyric, I have changed the lyric for historic reasons, and have to change them
again..that being said..its not the "norm on writing lyric...AA B AA B kind of song. please forgive the voice its me and I`m no singer..

this song needs to be sang "dirty" if you know what i`m talking about.
the music track is tribal, primitive sounding. its historic, and emotional I think.
and if you can`t then maybe you can suggest someone for this song..thanks so much if you make it here to read and listen.. All the lyric is in video and I`ll post the change here too. the video will change, mostly for effect for this song.

revise:
Dancing horses on every side
make men nervous when they drew the lines
The second shot heard around the world...
some ran for cover, and some held ground.

https://youtu.be/K6yxs490W9s

Sounds cool, Lane.  But, it's all percussion+f/x with no discernablemusic bed that I can hear - even the low end isn't really a bass line.  In one respect, any vocal melody could be sung to it, and in another (where I'm at), I wouldn't have a clue how to sing to this.  I'm wondering if a dramatic narration in rhythm, though not a "rap," with maybe some background crowd chants in rhythm, would be a better fit.

David

6 hours ago, HoboSage said:

Sounds cool, Lane.  But, it's all percussion+f/x with no discernablemusic bed that I can hear - even the low end isn't really a bass line.  In one respect, any vocal melody could be sung to it, and in another (where I'm at), I wouldn't have a clue how to sing to this.  I'm wondering if a dramatic narration in rhythm, though not a "rap," with maybe some background crowd chants in rhythm, would be a better fit.

David

in this David thats what I was trying for, that little vocal melody, almost like a narrative, the front clip is just the intro..and I wanted to keep this as bare and  basic as I could. I have looked everywhere for some kind of chant for this, I was thinking of that at the end of this song. kinda like a cadence when people  worked in fields. I can find songs but that will not fit in here in my opinion. thanks so much for taking a look at this and your thoughts..if I come up with anything I`ll let you get a look at it..

You can't record a scratch vocal track for reference?