Voice sounds nice. I'll admit this type of music isn't my cup of tea but it does sound clean and well put together. Is the acoustic guitar recorded directly? 

Wow, I really like this! You have a very good voice. The melody was great and I like the lyrics. It might be a touch long and the music seems to run together in a couple spots.. But I love the song...

Nice recording! Overall I liked the song and I agree you have a great voice!

Thanks for all the comments and all the help from the members in my many revisions.

Hi G

Nice arranging. Well recorded. Has potential. Lyrically, the first verse was a good set up for the song. The pre-chorus seemed okay.....but the chorus just fell flat. The verses that would follow seemed prolonged and stuck in the same gear.  I mean the 2nd verse was fine, but the song only needed one more verse to tie things together i.e. maybe wondering what could have been. 

So in short, the song needs a stronger chorus lyrically. Needs a third verse to tie things together and for the sake of economy, the song needs to be shortened by at least a minute.

just my two cents worth

R-N-R Jim