Sign in to follow this  
MGIFOS_SF

Ambient songs with guitars and vocals

Sometimes I make more ambient sounding stuff and wanted to share some of that. I use a lot of layering with different guitar and vocal tracks. What do you think? These are just a few.

• Like 1

Hi Mgifos,

Back in '86 when I was employed as a Space Harrier ( £200 p/w, good dough!)  defending Dragon Land against those horrible golden eggs, big stone faces and weird cat bat faces, I wish I had this kind of music in my Walkman! Dodging towers and trees your sounds would have made my struggle so much easier and much more fun!

Love to hear some more of your music. I am no musician but I really enjoyed the samples. Magic!

Nice one.

Dan

We're supposed to only post one song per day and critique at least 2 others for each one we post. Please read the policies? Thanks!

=Bob=

On 1/11/2018 at 11:39, =Bob= said:

We're supposed to only post one song per day and critique at least 2 others for each one we post. Please read the policies? Thanks!

=Bob=

Thanks Bob, I probably would not have taken the time to listen to all of theses had it not been for your comment. But after reading your post (I guess out of defiance) I decided that I would listen to every one of them. I am glad I did there is some real good stuff here.

Sorry! I'll make sure to follow the guidelines moving forward. My mistake. But thanks for listening anyways!