Sign in to follow this  
Murphster

Sodajerker on Songwriting Podcaat

Anyone else listen to this podcast? 

https://www.sodajerker.com/podcast/

If you don't already you probably should, over a 100 back catalogue episodes now to listen to with interviews from some of the greatest songwriters ever to have lived.

Some of the more recent highlights I have enjoyed were The Lumineers, Jason Isbell and the latest episode with Noel Gallagher, which while maybe not as informative as previous interviews is bloody entertaining haha.

They interview such a broad range of songwriters from a wide range of.genres there is something for everyone. Personally it has opened my ears to a much more diverse range of sounds and I am so grateful for that. 

Worth a listen folks... Cheers.

• Like 2

Thanks Murphster!

I did listen to a couple of episodes some time ago but haven't thought about it for a while. There's just too much of everything, too many podcasts, youtube videos, tv series, movies, books...Ahhhrrgghhhh!!!!! :D

I'll get back to it.

Thanks for reminding me! :)

/Peter

Thanks for posting this, I'm not much of a podcast person, but I see some that would be of interest.  Colin Haye, when I saw him solo live (small intimate venue) was hilarious - I hadn't laughed that hard in years.

Not sure if many listen to this Podcast but thought it worth mentioning that episode 122 has just dropped and it is Paul McCartney, which I am sure cannot be anything other than fascinating. 

Cheers

I have just listened to Paul McCartney while having a lovely breakfast, and it was very good, awesome in fact (the podcast, but the breakfast was nice too).

There is just something about hearing Paul McCartney speak about music, he just commands attention. Not because he is loud, or brash, nor because he is a particularly great speaker, but because you just cannot deny his sheer genius and capability and thus every word is worth listening to.

It could, and probably will, end up listening to this 20 times this year. I wholly recommend it to all.