Curtainjerker

album cover mock-up

Hey, I mocked up an idea for my album's cover.  I have no recordings to share yet, but thought why not share this in the meantime since I have it.  Front and back cover, see if it catches your eye, any feedback welcome and so forth.  Feedback not really necessary though, more just sharing; comment how you like.  :)

Enermittent Full 35%.jpg

Mike B    73

'curtainjerker' is extremely hard to read in that style.  What is 'enermittent'?  Is that supposed to be Intermittent?

• Like 1

A mixture of 'energetic' and 'intermittent'.  A word combination in a very stop-start way, so its meaning is like its construction.
I'm not stuck on the album title, though.  If something better carries the same vibe, I could use that instead.
'Difficult' definitely works well with the album.  It's an uncomfortable and jabby and grating work.  :)

It does!  Mind if I nick it without acknowledgement?

Actually, damnit I don't like to do that.

I've grown a little fond of 'enermittent' actually.  It sounds a little dejected, which I think 'dynasporadic' is missing.
I might come up with something different entirely.

HoboSage    76

LOL  Well, if you do decide to use it, think of it this way, because I do.  I only saw it because of your inspiration.  As far as I'm concerned, I found it in your mind and all I did was show it to you.  Don't look away from it just because it's disappeared from objective view.  It's yours and it's still there in your mind waiting for you to claim it if you want to.  I've already forgotten it.   :)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, HoboSage said:

I've already forgotten it.   :)

And that's the greatest quality of all for an album title, right?  :P

Heheha, just being a cheeky div of course.

Well I've got plenty of time to decide either way, and that's actually a great way to look at it so thanks for that.

Mike B    73

Oh, another thing, in that style/font the top 'curt' could easily be mis-read as a not-nice 4 letter word if someone just glances quickly at it.

• Like 1

Ah now that, I hadn't thought of.  Well spotted, thanks.  This'll require some reworking anyway so, well all good stuff to keep in mind!