Welcome to Muse Songwriters Message Board

Register now to gain access to all of our features. 

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Khappa MJ

My last video before a new one

Hi everybody,

my name is Khappa MJ, i do and play music (under label Believe) and im also working as a filmmaker (K-Storm studio).
Please let me say that i need very very much support and to "spread the word" about me and my contents, so i hope to get in touch with lot of peoples even for collaborations and to get your positive (but also negative :)feedbacks.

Thank you very much and also thanks to admins for their work.
talk soon

My last music video: if you like it or you hate it, please feel you free to "LIKE" it or "DISLIKE" it on Youtube :)
https://www.youtube.com/embed/Gll_FP1TWhY

Music sounds great and very Euro but honestly I am getting a distinct theme with the videos to your songs and I must admit if I were a little kid watching certain images of you in this video and others of yours, that you would scare the shit out of me for certain.  :P

Post the lyrics too!!!

7 hours ago, spanishbuddha said:

Music sounds great and very Euro but honestly I am getting a distinct theme with the videos to your songs and I must admit if I were a little kid watching certain images of you in this video and others of yours, that you would scare the shit out of me for certain.  :P

Post the lyrics too!!!

Because a in some role im a bit "Gothic" :) .. Thanks for you comment bro, i will post other videos too with lyric.

And maybe also lyric of this song, cause it is impressive

Hey brother,

Aside from the music, the video here reminds me of an 80's story type of music video here crossed over with a Green Day stylized video. It's not too often you see it in this day of age, I like the way you've set up the song here which intertwines with the music video. The track here is mixed pretty well, keep making tracks like these.

Thank you man,

nice to know you like this video even if its not my best one, its simple.

Stay in touch cause im working to new albums and video too... also via Youtube :)