Jon Fro    0

Hello everyone we just released this new song and video. I hope you will take the time to give it a look and a listen. Let me know what you think?

RGMixProject    10

I really like the song and the lyrics however, the video production is spectacular with good looking guys playing but the 00:47 floating head is a little creepy. I would lose the footage of the left handed playing guitars. Its kind of a distraction because the question floats through the mind " how did he get a right hand guitar to play left hand" and then you loose the meaning on of the song.

Overall great...thanks for sharing

Mblack    2

I found it to be professionally put together...vocals, instrumental & video.   LIstening to it put me in a very relaxed mood.  There's nothing I would "change" , great job!!

a wonderful acoustic guitar playing

A simple Bass line but it served the rhythm pretty much well

correct me if I'm wrong but you didn't need to overdub the vocals...it can stand alone on one track especially on that kind of songs 

anyways I enjoyed it very much

R-N-R Jim    5

Hi J

From a video standpoint, the intro was fine, but you shoulda just had a couple pop ins of you guys playing after that. This needed some visuals of like slo mos of cars driving along the coast or maybe people in certain settings looking at something(study REM videos)...it simply needed some scenery to match the song. Again, in this type of song, people arent interested in looking at the performer.

just my two cents worth

R-N-R Jim