Love the piano right from the get-go. vocals are GREAT coming in. 

I would have been happy honestly if no drums or any other instruments came in and it was just a simple piano ballad. OR when the drums come in they should be BIG and totally change the vibe of the song. Kind of like My Immortal by Evanescence. 

This was just kind of in between so I think it would be best to stick to one extreme. 

But I do like the lyrics and overall production is really nice. 

Great tune! I like the change in the pre-chorus, just when I expected there to be a chord change. Nice catchy, simple chorus. And I like how you considered the ending carefully. Nice job.

Outstanding vocals! And I love the piano. It grabs you right from the first note. At 1.06 the drums kind of lose me a bit. I think it's because I just envision this song going a different way in my mind...so keep in mind I'm sure this is my personal preference. I totally see this song getting heavy right at 1.06 with a heavy distortion guitar and smashing drums. The whole first minute would serve as a really cool build to that part at 1.06 where it comes crashing in. Then the very end of the song could be a couple lines sung with just the piano again to take it out.