Matt Israel

Lyricist looking for co-writer music and lyrics

I am looking for co-writers. I try not to put myself in a box when it comes to a genre but the demos have been done as country. My demos are currently being done through a company in Nashville. I'm hoping to find people that are willing to write via Google Hangouts. If I feel we may be a good fit, I will provide the link to my hangout. You may hear my two completed songs at http://www.broadjam.com/mattisrael

• Like 1

HI Matt.  We get a lot of lyricists looking to collaborate here.  The easiest way to do so is to post some lyrics in the Lyrics Feedback section for comments and suggestions, as well as participating in critiquing others' works submitted for feedback.

Hi Matt

I haven’t been on this site for quite a while, that’s why this pitch may seem a little late, anyway, if you’re still not fixed up, maybe we could collaborate on a number or two,

‘A little pedigree’.

I’ve been entering lyrics in the UK song contest since 2010 and I’ve had ‘what I call’ a little success in that since 2011 I’ve had a least 1 semifinal placement every year, depending on how many entries I make, as an example I entered 6 lyrics in this years competition 2016 and managed 5 semifinal spots, and I like to think I have a little credibility there, I write a lot of country, look, you may be all tied up at the moment Matt, so I’ll leave it at that, but what I will do is leave you my email address, then if you have any interest at all, drop me a line and I can send you some lyric samples, then we can take it from there. ‘jond2408@gmail.com’  oh I forgot to mention my name, it’s Jon bek and I’m from the UK.

Have a good one, deker

Hi Matt, I'd be very happy to chat and do a trial collaboration. It sounds like we have a similar vision, particularly around creating a partnership that is focussed and professional.

feel free to contact me directly tconnellspeced@gmail.com

all the best,

TJ

I would recommend NOT placing your email addresses in open view like this.

I trust the people on here, but there are "bots" that visit sites to scrape these addresses from your posts and add them to mailing lists. Just saying ...