Sign in to follow this  
XTREEMMAK

Looking for a Lyricist - Pop/EDM/Other

Greetings:

My name is Jamaal. I’m a musician/songwriter/producer and I’m currently looking for a lyricist to collaborate with or preferably partner with as part of a two man team. I do write lyrics occasionally, but I think the musical effort would be stronger with someone else aiding the lyrics creation end.

Style:

The style of music that I’m looking to make at the moment is Pop/EDM/House music. Being so musically versed however, I make (and want to do) other styles as well (which includes Orchestra, R&B, Game, Animation, etc.) so if you’re multifaceted, then that works for me too! These initial songs we start with are to be high energy songs with impactful (as impactful as Pop/Dance music goes anyway) lyrics.

Requirements:

-Please provide some lyrical samples in the initial vein I’m looking for (Pop/EDM/House). If you have others, please inform me AFTER you’ve submitted the lyric type I’m looking for.

-Only 18+ please.

-Knowledge of Email a must, though we more than likely will be using an online team management system like Slack and audio conferencing software such as Skype. I’ll aid you in setup if necessary.

-Knowledge of Google Docs a must!

-Consistent availability for contact, input, critique and criticism, and revision while adhering to agreed upon deadlines between each other. Preferably, I’d like to have meetings every 2 weeks with you. We will work out schedule details at later time.

-EXPECT AN INTERVIEW!

My Work Samples:

At the moment, my website and web content is being redone. However you can still hear most of my content over at http://keyjayonline.com

Pay:

There is no initial pay at the moment. Details in regards to contractual agreements between writers, rights and earnings percentages, long term plan, how I plan to handle distribution, client acquisition and more will be explained privately.

Conclusion:

I hope I’ve at least peaked your interest somewhat. Please send all submissions to keyjaycompound@gmail.com with subject prefixed with “Lyricist - ” please so as to not get lost in my inbox. If you have any other questions, please feel free to post them here or email me as well.

Thank you and looking forward to working with you!

Greetings:

My name is Jamaal. I’m a musician/songwriter/producer and I’m currently looking for a lyricist to collaborate with or preferably partner with as part of a two man team. I do write lyrics occasionally, but I think the musical effort would be stronger with someone else aiding the lyrics creation end.

Style:

The style of music that I’m looking to make at the moment is Pop/EDM/House music. Being so musically versed however, I make (and want to do) other styles as well (which includes Orchestra, R&B, Game, Animation, etc.) so if you’re multifaceted, then that works for me too! These initial songs we start with are to be high energy songs with impactful (as impactful as Pop/Dance music goes anyway) lyrics.

Requirements:

-Please provide some lyrical samples in the initial vein I’m looking for (Pop/EDM/House). If you have others, please inform me AFTER you’ve submitted the lyric type I’m looking for.

-Only 18+ please.

-Knowledge of Email a must, though we more than likely will be using an online team management system like Slack and audio conferencing software such as Skype. I’ll aid you in setup if necessary.

-Knowledge of Google Docs a must!

-Consistent availability for contact, input, critique and criticism, and revision while adhering to agreed upon deadlines between each other. Preferably, I’d like to have meetings every 2 weeks with you. We will work out schedule details at later time.

-EXPECT AN INTERVIEW!

My Work Samples:

At the moment, my website and web content is being redone. However you can still hear most of my content over at http://keyjayonline.com

Pay:

There is no initial pay at the moment. Details in regards to contractual agreements between writers, rights and earnings percentages, long term plan, how I plan to handle distribution, client acquisition and more will be explained privately.

Conclusion:

I hope I’ve at least peaked your interest somewhat. Please send all submissions to keyjaycompound@gmail.com with subject prefixed with “Lyricist - ” please so as to not get lost in my inbox. If you have any other questions, please feel free to post them here or email me as well.

Thank you and looking forward to working with you!

Hi! I'm interested in this work. I want to try because its been my dream to write songs and let producers produce the song. And I want to be in the music industry. By the way I sent you some lyrics on your email address. I was hoping to get a response about it. :)

well xtreemmak

it looks like Yam complied with your lyric request, and then, reading yam's post, you've totally ignored him, so anyone reading that post will quickly realize you're not a person to hook up with, especially when you ignore someones offer of help!

you have a nice day now.