Sign in to follow this  
iloveadamruinseverything

a "Mark all as Read" function?

I think it would make it quicker and easier to just look at all the new posts since I last checked the forums if there was a "Mark all as Read" function, because I often pass on topics that don't interest me, and then it continues to say I have new posts waiting for me in each sub-forum even though all that's in those sub-forum are old topics I already saw but passed on. So if I could click something and make it just render every post as already "Read," it would make it much easier to see which sub-forums have actual new posts (new posts since the last time I looked at that sub-forum) waiting for me.

If there already is a function like that somewhere on the forums, where is it?

Also, if I didn't explain that well enough, just ask and I will be happy to explain it again as best I can.

Thank you! :)

Try clicking on the "View New Content" link in the upper right and see if that is what you are looking for.

I'm a little late to the party but if you check the forum header in the title line, all the way to the right, under "start new topic" is a place to click to mark the individual forum as read.

You can also left click the eighth notes on the main forum page next to the forum you want to mark as read, it will change to a whole note and when there is new material for that forum the eighth notes will reappear.

I hope I explained that well :ph34r:

Peace