Sign in to follow this  
Harreh

I keep getting 'too many posts'

Is there anything I am doing wrong? I click reply and type my reply and hit send and I get the message telling me that I need to wait and Im posting too much - but literally I am only posting one comment - which has been posted when I go and look at thread.

Its as if I'm doing something that is telling the server that Im hitting send 3 or 4 times but Im pretty sure Im not (?).

Do you think navigating away from the tab in my web browser after I click send could be part of the problem?

I've experienced this. I think it's just something technical (on the part of the website) where you have to wait about 15 to 20 seconds before you repeat what you did by sending another reply or post. Shouldn't be an issue. I've always been able to reply again after the first post if I wait 15 to 20 seconds, but if you think it's an issue contact Jodi herself and ask, unless of course someone else reads your post here and has a better explanation.

Thanks for the response! I was just curious. Its not a big deal to me but I dont want to be breaking the site or cause it to run slower etc - and was wondering if I was doing something wrong on my end. But if Im not the only one who gets it - I doubt it is. :)