NigeQ

The Official Post Your Picture Thread V

Yes, indeed! Also wonderful to see a horn section!

Bet it sounded great.

@RLD: That is so awesome!! Which one are you?? :)

@RLD: That is so awesome!! Which one are you?? :)/>

Look at the guitar that's in his avatar pic and then look at the Home Depot pic again. You'll see which one he is.

We all thoroughly enjoyed Jonie & Alistair's visit! Hope that it will not be the last.

Here's the official "Songwriters" photo. Left to right: Jonie, Alistair, me (Scubed/Sharon), Muser-to-be Lee, Wendy, and Don (Daddio).

308473_308296259183779_100000102231977_1415798_1384848942_n.jpg

In scrolling back through this thread, I noticed that several photos have somehow been deleted, including this one. I hope you can see it via this link - it's such a good pic of my fellow Musers.

Songwriters Photo

Look at the guitar that's in his avatar pic and then look at the Home Depot pic again. You'll see which one he is.

Oh, haha! Yup, now I know :)

In scrolling back through this thread, I noticed that several photos have somehow been deleted, including this one. I hope you can see it via this link - it's such a good pic of my fellow Musers.

Songwriters Photo

Beautiful people!! :)

1044069_454252007999280_136482240_n.jpg

Our trio, Blackfoot Daisy, recently played Steve's Live Music in North Atlanta. I'm on the left, WendyD in the middle, and my son Adam on mandolin.

Alistair, you don't look like ... you! Haha :P/>

You were expecting Aleister Crowley perhaps?

crowley-face.jpg

:lol:

Actually, he looks more like himself than he has a right to.

Handsome devil.

You were expecting Aleister Crowley perhaps?

crowley-face.jpg

:lol:/>

Actually, he looks more like himself than he has a right to.

Handsome devil.

Hahaha! Now that's intense :P

What I did on my summer vacation.

Became a first time grandfather, Chase and I, chilling at the cottage. Born the day before George.

rc8xsl.jpg

Son and grandson. The adventure continues.

14m7x3p.jpg

Luke Chase.....I am your father.

2jcwu0y.jpg

Rare photo of a lake Sasquatch

2lcb9c4.jpg

Looking great!

That's son, grandson and grandfather! Good genes, obviously!

Congratulations, Granddad. Nice seeing all three of you.

Sasquatch cleans up well.

I suspect only a few will remember me, mainly the older crowd and it's been awhile since I have been as active as I once was. Still I have many fond memories of this site and the kind people who visit/interact - I've been lucky enough to make some good friends on here, some I have a tendency to drift into the background. I joined MM when I was 16, keen on forming a band with some friends and I found writing enjoyable. I don't really do it now, poetry is more my thing and I only do it as a way to express myself. Here's a picture of me with my little one's :)

944318_10201334488867131_438852245_n.jpg

tumblr_m6b8zuZOgI1rziwvyo1_400.png

Just in case some of y'all want to know what brand curling iron I used, it's Photoshop. :P

Great picture of you and your wife, Soddy!

And I see I've missed several other lovely pics that my fellow Musers have posted in recent months, including Bruce's photos with his son and new grandson (congratulations, Granddad! :) ). Always a treat to see these photos.

Great picture of you and your wife, Soddy!

Thanks Scubed ! Speaking of the wife, she's a keeper, especially since she her SS checks started last month, ahahaha !

She's put up with me since 1982

My latest grandson. 9 months old. Mom is flying in tomorrow to take him away. They live here but the SNL's job has had them in Fl for a few months.

zwa5dbwp4vvx615a4cyk.jpg

2spq8ziqweyec7jqx7q0.jpg

5lifpx719yy7g31hwmep.png

10344801_10203472107180775_3085517744132829993_n.jpg

10251916_10100493304600988_1811901400907705860_n.jpg

New Daughter inlaw with her mom and dad

Here's an interesting picture I just unearthed. This is from when I was doing summer stock years ago. I was 20 years old. The play is THE DRUNKARD (or, The Fallen Saved), an old fashioned melodrama. I was Lawyer Cribbs, the villain (on the floor). One of the only times I got paid for acting.

The guy standing up, pointing? That's Richard Karn (Family Feud, Home Improvement). I had more lines than he did.

Drunkard_Cribbs_Downton.jpg

The guy standing up, pointing? That's Richard Karn (Family Feud, Home Improvement). I had more lines than he did.

Drunkard_Cribbs_Downton.jpg

Late 90's. I had a patented wrench that was a Tim Allen Signature tool. Small world ! aahaahaha

Just saw Z's summer stock photo and the family pics Soddy posted in April. Very nice, gentlemen! :)

From a few weeks ago with the ex-neighbours in Istanbul. The guy behind me is Taner, the chap who dragged me and my guitar out of the bedroom and in front of our very understanding neighbours some eight years back.

We're even playing the same chords at the same time, and likely murdering some 1970's standard. A good night and a regular occurrance with the (still) very understanding neighbours each time we visit. Good times.

IMG_3586 small.JPG

taikaintheforest.jpg?1416746622

Me yesterday with my pet Taika

It's been ages I hadn't logged but still creating, after some big changes in my life :)/>/>

there goes some very recent ones

I guess I'm older and wiser

2a3d9229227e5cf794ca3e99c1db2a81.jpg

Another of Taika and me (this is actually in a contest to win a guitar so if you want to like us in pinterest we won't complaint and we may win a guitar) You can vote for us in http://www.pinterest.com/pin/481814860108719583/

2h4cm04_th.jpg

Scubed and Joan

While my husband and I were vacationing in Portland, OR, I discovered to my happy surprise that Joan was in town.

This photo was taken at Beaulahland, a restaurant where we met Joan for brunch. The next evening she had us over for a delicious dinner and an evening of song-swapping. It was great to spend time with her!

P.S. I'm not sure why the image is so small.

P.S. I'm not sure why the image is so small.

8vn1af.jpg

Ahhh....that's better!

What a wonderful night that was! i wish I'd taken a video of Sharon playing guitar in various alternate tunings, or singing "Gentle Arms of Eden" on her ukulele. Hope to do more of that again.