Welcome to Muse Songwriters Message Board

Register now to gain access to all of our features. 

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bubblingsoul

Muse CD Project #1 - CD SALE!

54 posts in this topic

While supplies last! ;) Five bucks (US) a pop! That should cover shipping and handling.

Project PAYPAL link

A self-supporting project is a good thing, guys and gals! Let's get this one wrapped up before the New Year gets here - or at least before CD Project NUMERO DOS kicks into gear.

Hmmmmmmmm wonder who the first happy purchaser will be? :) Shall I post a running list here? :ph34r::lol:

~Bubbles :D

PS I will send your CD's out within 24 hours of receiving your funds. Scouts honor! :)

Thank you

to

Mike C and Kelli B - your CD's will ship today 12/22/05 :)

MysteryMike - got your order in before my trip to the post - I'll send yours too!

~Bubbles

I looked at it this way.. $5 for a CD I can try and practice bass to... considering the cost of postage, it's basically $3......which is cheaper than even a used CD...........ok I'm in!!! And I'll actually be able to hear the songs from here instead of griping at my compter LOL

THANKS

to

nsmar4211 - got your order - t'will go out today! 12/23/05

thomasitty - received yours as well! Hope the PO lines are short! :lol: 12/23/05

marty g - your order is heading out today! :) Thanks! 12/27/25

Thank you, Sibby, for your order! They will be delivered TODAY! Whoops! Already were! Catch! :D;)

~Bubbles

Rumor has it that the $5 sale has been extended into the New Year....

Is this true or just heresay?

Inquiring minds need to know!!!!!

I guess Inquiring minds need to wait for a response....

Yes - as long as the link remains ;) they are up for sale.

(Thanks for bumping this MM!)

Did your's arrive?

I'll have to recheck my records when I get home, but I believe I've recovered about $80 out of the $154 out-of-pocket expense.

Almost there!

:D

~Bubbles

I'll check the box in the dining room when I get home and let y'all know.

:)

~Bubbles

Hey sweet stuff, mine arrived today, thank you. Now i can sort that wobbly table.

M

I thought I would BUMP this.... we have many new members over the past 6 months....

A great CD folks.... well worth the money....

Mike

Thanks, Mike!

Yes, I still have more than a few ready to go! Had a request very recently asking about the CD project . . . so bumping this was a very good idea!

Thanks again, Mikey, ole buddy ole pal! :D :D :D

~Bubbsy

What exactly is this CD about, what does it have on it, what does it do???

Planet Muse is a music CD produced by your fellow Muses that contains songs written and performed by Muse's Muse artists. We had a call for entries; songs received indepth critiques by a panel of Muse judges; the highest scores were chosen for inclusion on the CD. The CD was mastered by a fellow Muse; The artwork was created by another Muse. It was a group project that turned out quite well. Purchase one for yourself and enjoy!

Oh, lovely... I would be honoured to buy it, but I don't think my parents would be so thrilled...

Why wouldn't your parents would be so thrilled?

Oh, lovely... I would be honoured to buy it, but I don't think my parents would be so thrilled...

and yer point???? If you think its an issue, why bother saying anything???

If you really want to buy one, than you'd ask, instead of just saying..OH WELL.

jeesh

Brina

This sentence has me caught up in an endless loop, and I can't get out... :blink:

I don't know... They just told me that when they saw it on the computer screen... I mean, I asked them, but they are worried about the security of the methods of payment...

If I get money elsewhere, I will buy it...

Dangel, if your parents are worried about the security issues I would suggest you tell them two things:

1. Paypal is about the most secure method of payment around. It's probably safer than carrying cash and

2. It's only 5 bucks! If Paypal is an issue then you could always just stick the 5 bucks in an envelope and mail it to the organisers (maybe PM them for an address)

This sentence has me caught up in an endless loop, and I can't get out... :blink:

Sorry Mike! ... hold on...... let me just pull out the plug..... and re-boot you - never fails! :lol::lol:

Sorry Mike! ... hold on...... let me just pull out the plug..... and re-boot you - never fails! :lol::lol:

Thanks for the help Nigel.... but.... that wasn't the plug!!! :)

May I ask this???

How many more do you have to sell?

You may! Go ahead! I'm waiting! ;):P hehehehehe

~Bubbles

48 CDs

That is what is left of the 400 we made. Most were bought by participants. Not many takers from the board. Even at $5 a pop.

Too bad really. Jodi could the extra $200 or so for upgrades on the board.

So are you going to buy one, Dangel? Or do you just like to ask questions like me? :P

~Bubbles :D

Yes, money for the upgrades CAN be sent directly to Jodi - and in the past she had a link directly to her paypal account for such purposes. Would you prefer to do that, Dangel? Or are you just asking questions again?

Buying a Muse CD, you'd be supporting Jodi AND the fellow Muse songwriters! But that's okay if you can't buy one or don't want one. Nobody is gonna twist your arm.

~Bubbles

BUMPED again. I was kinda wondering if the second one was purculating out there somewhere.

saiduncle,

A "second" Muse CD project has not been tackled yet. But this would be the forum to check for announcements should a new one come into being!

(Trust me, you'll know about it if we decide to do another one! LOL)

~Bubbles

you still have any CD's left???

and is the $5 gonna cover postage to the UK????

I think there are still some CDs left. I don't know if postage is included. Bubbsy may be able to come up with a creative way to save some postage...

newstart,

No, but if you are still interested, just send me your real name and mailing address via PM and I will check on the postage costs for you ahead of time. Then if you still would like a copy, I will give you the Paypal link to use and I will send it out after payment has been received.

~Bubbles

An awesome CD...... well worth the fin plus postage....

Newstart, send a PM to NigeQ, he might have some left and he is in Birmingham.

Newstart,

Got your PM with info. I won't get to quoting postage til this weekend - but will send the info along. Then you can decide what you want to do! :)

~Bubbles

Thanks!

I'll check in again after the weekend

have a good one!

Newstart was in such awe from hearing the CD, he hasn't returned....

Actually, I had it spinning in my car the past week... always a good listen...

Mike

Newstart never did reply to my shipping quote and give me the okay to send it along.

Oh well.

Any other takers out there??? I agree! Always a good listen! :)

~Bubbles

Newstart was in such awe from hearing the CD, he hasn't returned....

Hahahaha. I've been eyeing this thread for a while, hoping it hadn't completely faded away. You can count me in for a purchase!

--Mike (You never lose when you buy from the Muse! OK, Mike, enough with the rhymes already!)

Got your info and will send it out today, Mike! :)

The paypal link above still works~ So have at it! :D

~Bubbles

Newstart never did reply to my shipping quote and give me the okay to send it along.

Oh well.

Any other takers out there??? I agree! Always a good listen! :)

~Bubbles

newstart never got a shipping quote!! I did check back often in the first few weeks, but been away from the site for quite a while with other 'stuff'. I just listen to the muse's online now instead!

can't listen in my car though :rolleyes:

Yes. I did send a shipping quote. You last logged on March 9, '08 - which was the Sunday after your last post - and then you disappeared. (The board keeps track of such information.)

The quote was in my PM outbox for a LONG time. I finally just deleted it when it didn't appear you would be back.

If you'd still like a copy of the CD, resend your info, please. And I will get it right out to you.

Cheers! And WELCOME BACK!

~Bubbles

Statistics

Profile Views: 1075*

Local Time: Sep 9 2008, 01:11 AM

184 posts (0 per day)

And again.

Oh well!

Bought one... how could I not want to? It's real Independant Music.

Got your Paypal payment and the shipping addy as well! It will go out tomorrow!

Yay!

Thanks!

~Bubbles :)

Not gone..... just not logged in!! I'm reading not writing here just now, dry spell..... drought more like!

I don't know where the quote went, but not to my inbox :(

Newstart,

You seem to be going around in circles with this.

Yes. I did send a shipping quote. You last logged on March 9, '08 - which was the Sunday after your last post - and then you disappeared. (The board keeps track of such information.)

The quote was in my PM outbox for a LONG time. I finally just deleted it when it didn't appear you would be back.

If you'd still like a copy of the CD, resend your info, please. And I will get it right out to you.

Cheers! And WELCOME BACK!

~Bubbles

I deleted my PM to you because you left it unanswered for so long! That's why it wasn't in your PM's when you came back months later. You can't possibly check your PM box if you don't log in!

If you want a CD you can either contact me AGAIN with your information. I will send you the shipping quote. And then you can decide whether you want to shell out the $.

OR you can contact NigeQ about sending one out. He may have an extra.

*sigh*

~Bubbles :blink:

OK, got it. COOL! I have a few faves on it. 'Poison apples'... who can resist! It's a nice change from listening to my music for polishing and editing purposes on my way to work. The radio is now thirdary!

This bump should convince those who haven't gotten it yet. It's much worth the $5 people... get it. You'll also have a new pont of view and respect for those here who are on the CD.

I actually always have it in my car.... gave sports talk radio a break, and listened to it this morning.... ;)

Mike

I got another request this week! YAY!

Keep 'em coming!

~Bubbsy

PS Quote will be in your PM box tomorrow (sat.) Busy week.

I would still be interested in a shipping quote..................unless Nigel has a spare??!!

I'll message him now! ;)

Well, if Nigel has a spare, great . . . but if not, you will still have to re-send me your contact information before I can send a shipping quote.

Let me know if he has one or not.

I'll wait to hear back from you.

~Bubbles :)

Hi again Bubbles................. I'm in luck, Nigel does have a copy and is posting to me!

Sorry for all the trouble, but thanks for your help.

:lol:

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0