I got spammed with the below message on soundcloud but was nonetheless interested all the same. Thought I'd share the opportunity with 'yall and see what potential pitfalls we might spot with entering a contest like this. Best of luck and thanks.
We're doing the Music Supervision for the 2nd series of BEAVER FALLS (Channel 4 / E4).
This is an opportunity to get your music in the show.
BEAVER FALLS is brought to you by Company Pictures (Skins, Shameless) and follows the hapless trio of Flynn, Barry & Arab who get jobs at an elitist American summer camp for the beautiful teenage offspring of California's rich & powerful.
What are we looking for ?:
- ORIGINAL, FRESH, STANDOUT, CRAZY GOOD TUNES !
- Upbeat (we're not using anything really downtempo)
- Weird / Fun / Quirky
- Americana, Indie, Hip Hop, Bouncing Beats and beyond !
- There are no limits to the genres we're interested in, bright vibes are the key.
THE NEXT 4 WEEKS ARE YOUR CHANCE TO BE CONSIDERED.
• UPLOAD YOUR MUSIC at http://carbonlogic.co.uk/upload_info
respect & regards
Pete & the carbon logic crew.
** IMPORTANT REQUIREMENTS **
- NO UNCLEARED SAMPLES.
- Tracks must be ORIGINAL WORKS and not infringe the copyright of others.
- There are no advance fees, just royalty collection. This is standard for UK TV.
- Royalty payments as per UK PRS/MCPS & PPL Rates.
- If you don't know about PRS/MCPS & PPL or you're not a member, don't sweat we can probably sort this out.
Page 1 of 1
Music for a TV show contest
Page 1 of 1