The forums will look a little different following the upgrade - but further adjustments are being made.

Ensure you log in with your DISPLAY NAME (the name you are known by on the forum) 

See the post in General Conversation for more details

Welcome to Muse Songwriters Message Board

Register now to gain access to all of our features. 

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

drum

Songwriter looking for vocalist/lyricist

Hi, im new here seems like a great place.

I am a songwriter, but i mainly only write music. Lyrics dont come naturally to me. I am hoping to find people who are interested in adding vocals to my songs.

I try to write music that is emotive, dramatic, clever, pretty and above all well constructed. Most of my songs would be considered: pop, rock, alternative, indie, etc.

I currently have 10 songs id like people to consider, all done last year. I will be adding more as i write them.

Id love to hear from anyone with any ideas.

-Adam.

****Just to clarify: I have no lyrics or vocal melodies written, I am looking for people to add their own original vocals to my songs.

Very good programming work Adam. good structures too.

never done anything like this, but i could fit your need, maybe? who knows.

check my stuff out. and let me know.

if not a match, keep up the awesome work

I am a songwriter, but i mainly only write music. Lyrics dont come naturally to me. I am hoping to find people who are interested in adding vocals to my songs.

I try to write music that is emotive, dramatic, clever, pretty and above all well constructed. Most of my songs would be considered: pop, rock, alternative, indie, etc.

I currently have 10 songs id like people to consider, all done last year. I will be adding more as i write them.

-Adam.

lotionsandoils I'll send you a private message

-Adam.

lotionsandoils I'll send you a private message

-Adam.

adam i'm searching for people like u for long term work. I am teen vocalist i wana work.

I sing rock pop n indie.

N all

i have my team of writer to. Wana work.

U wont regret.

Pm me. N gv me ur fb n all cntct method.

Thanks.

-Adam.

I really enjoyed your work. Very interesting, and as you put it "well constructed". Its a great solid sound that I really like, easy to build off and just float into. I would definitely be interested in hearing more (specifically moer like Sentiment and Winter Grey)... I would love to discuss possibly working on something together.

SingDanceLaugh

****Just to clarify: I have no lyrics or vocal melodies written, I am looking for people to add their own original vocals to my songs.

Thankyou everyone who has taken the time to listen to my tracks.

-ADam.

Just to clarify further: if you haven't written any lyrics or melodies, then you haven't written any songs, from a legal standpoint. Anyone who "collaborates" with you in this manner will have written 100% of the resulting song.

Not busting your chops, but that's the copyright law in the US. A song consists of lyrics and melody. Everything else is arrangement, which can also be copyrighted separately, but is not the song.

Just to clarify further: if you haven't written any lyrics or melodies, then you haven't written any songs, from a legal standpoint. Anyone who "collaborates" with you in this manner will have written 100% of the resulting song.

Not busting your chops, but that's the copyright law in the US. A song consists of lyrics and melody. Everything else is arrangement, which can also be copyrighted separately, but is not the song.

My songs are full of melody, when i said the songs contain no vocal melody i meant no strict melody i want people to follow. People may follow the inherent song melody in part or full or add their own as they see fit.

I listened to some of them, and particularly like 'Winter Grey' a lot! Although I have to admit, the fadeout was a little bit too long for my liking... This isn't a feedback forum, so I won't go any further. :)

Are you looking for someone you can work with long-term, or do you want them to just work on a few songs?

Also, do you want the vocals and lyrics done by the same person? I'm sure a lot of people can help you out with lyrics and melody, but aren't too willing to do the vocals.

I'm not saying that I can fulfil the part, though, sorry :(

Hey Drum ...

I can do lyrics to existing melody. If you have an idea you want to express, or a theme you want to run with, or a feeling you want to bring across then I can go that route. If you are interested in seeing what others can come up with to your music, then I can do that too. If you are interested, then let me know which melody you would like me to write a lyric for, and anything you want to express in the song, and I'll write a lyric and do a very rough sound bite so you can get a feel for the timing and how it fits into your melody. I am very limited in recording over here, and I don't really have the pipes for a quality demo ... so if you want to use the lyric I write, then you will still need to get a singer and someone to put it all together. Hit me up if you want to see what I can do ... what have you got to lose?

Let me know something ... Duane

@Moeno: Im glad you liked 'Winter Grey'. I dont mind if the lyrics and vocals are done by the same person or not; realy i just need help in any way people are capible or willing.

@Duane Clancy: Id love to hear some of your ideas, ill send you a PM.

Hi Adam I would like to try and put lyrics to most of your songs.

If they work we could take this to a new level.

I am new to this site so not sure how this works but who knows

what could happen.

All the best Steve

Hi

I really like winter grey, I will try to come up with some lyrics for the piece. PM me if you want.

Ian UK

Hey Adam,

I listened to some of your songs and I really liked what I heard. Some of them are truly amazing! I'm a lyricist and I'd like to write some lyrics for you. I like the fact that you have made a 'hook' for the lyrics by the titles of the song, but I have to admit I have never written lyrics for a specific melody before.

Just PM me if you want to.

All the best and good luck with this project,

Dirk

Hello Adam,

I could give it a go as well if you like and write you some lyrics for your songs. Let me know if you're interested :)

Madison

Hi Adam

I really like the melodies. Just to clarify, can you confirm that you composed/wrote them?. I think you have the skills that I am looking for, you clearly understand song form. I have lyrics for 3-5 songs in a range of genres that I want to collaborate on and get a demo together. I will be working hard to pitch the demo in the UK.

I see that you have a received quite a few responses and may want to focus a little closer to home but if you are interested please email me.

Lindsey

attitunefullerjr@yahoo.co.uk

-Adam.

hi Adam,

I have been in the appleton boyschoir and would like to work with you. if you would like to contact me. please do so by my email, which is lvschuman@gmail.com