The forums will look a little different following the upgrade - but further adjustments are being made.

Ensure you log in with your DISPLAY NAME (the name you are known by on the forum) 

See the post in General Conversation for more details

Welcome to Muse Songwriters Message Board

Register now to gain access to all of our features. 

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bubblingsoul

A New Project Moderator

SALLEY GARDENS!

Salley has graciously offered her expertise to keep this project running smoothly. She is a WHIZ at databases and has offered to track all contact info and submission details.

This will be a HUGE help! I look forward to working with her. We will be in close contact over the next 6 months, so feel free to address questions to either one of us. We can't promise to know the answer immediately - but we will work hard to keep communication rolling along at a reasonable pace!

Welcome, SG!

~Bubbles :)

Hmmm...

Not sure this was a good move...

Did you check with Ram first to see if this was OK? :huh:

JUST KIDDING!! :lol:

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!!!

Not to worry Rog, I think there's definitely room for Ram to volunteer as well... ;)

Congratulations - and thank you! :)

Thank you Bubbsy for making an honest woman of her. She was such a rogue. :ph34r:

Thanks for watching my back RLD <_<

Already on the job Mike.These girls are a handful! Who said more than a mouthful was a waste? :lol:

Ram

Congratulations SG! Although I?m not sure ?congratulations? is the right word because it?s a bit like congratulating a fairground duck that?s going to be shot at for the next 4 months. ;)

Congratulations SG!  Although I?m not sure ?congratulations? is the right word because it?s a bit like congratulating a fairground duck that?s going to be shot at for the next 4 months.  ;)

HA! Ya got that right, Mr. Q!

Please notice SG's smiley above - doesn't it look a little reluctant? hehehehe I'm so glad I didn't ask her first. It was more like a "TAG! You're it!" deal. What a good sport!

:lol:

(Truly, thank you, SG!)

~Bubbles

Thanks for the congratulatories, everybody!

Now that I'm "official" I guess I'll have to stop asking people to share their thoughts with such reckless abandon!

Since Bubbles "asked" me, I've been practising dodging those bullets...

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0